Charlotte, NC Indian Scalp Massage
Indian Scalp Massage is a simple yet effective therapy which promotes a healthy scalp and provides instant relief from tension and stress symptoms. This therapeutic treatment is enhanced with lavender essential oil and hot stones to deeply calm and relax the whole body.
Indian Scalp Massage is performed with the client in a seated position on the massage table partially disrobe from the waste up. Spa Bliss therapists uses a range of different massage pressures and rhythms to stimulate the head, neck, and upper back and shoulder area reducing tension and increase flexibility in stressed and overworked muscles. It leaves the client calmed and relaxed, often feeling energized, revitalized.
Physical and Psychological benefits include:
- Loosening of the scalp
- Improved concentration
- Help with mental tiredness and tension
- Relief from mental and emotional stress
- Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia
- Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- Promote high levels of alertness and concentration
- Specific relaxation of muscles, providing immediate relief
- Improved circulation of blood and increased oxygen uptake
- Helps in the relief headaches, migraine, sinusitis and eyestrain
- Stimulation and improvement of the circulation of the lymphatic system
Lavender Scalp Massage
A delightful add on to any service. Warm oil pour onto scalp and hair gently massage in the scalp. Soothing and relaxing melting the stress away. The lavender oil will leave your hair and scalp feeling refreshed. Lavender is also beneficial in treating an itching scalp.
Indian Scalp Massage
60 Minutes Session
Lavender Scalp Massage
15 minutes add on to any session
SPA BLISS COVID UPDATE Read More
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority.
You should stay home if:
•You have been told by a health care professional to self-quarantine
•You believe you have been exposed to the virus, even if you are not showing any symptoms.
•You are sick or have respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath (also contact your health care provider).
•You have traveled to a country within the past 3 months
•You are in a high-risk category as outlined above (over 60, preexisting medical condition, etc.)
Please cancel your appointment with 24 hours of your scheduled service if you are experiencing any of the symptoms above. We advise all pregnant clients to consult their treating doctor or healthcare provider before booking a prenatal massage.
Our first goal is for you to feel safe in a highly personalized atmosphere and confident in your care at Spa Bliss.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork require skin-to-skin contact and infectious control has always been a top priority for Spa Bliss. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help us to support all clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
To implement social distancing we ask that all clients come alone for their appointment and bring in as few items as possible. Due to additional cleaning protocols, you may experience slight delays in your appointment. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
• We will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• We will wear a mask or facial shield when we cannot main a safe distance of six feet.
• When you arrive at the office, please wear a mask and continue to the waiting area within our Suite 20 Q. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle and wait for our text to enter the building to avoid contact with other clients.
• Before your visit complete the COVID-19 form.
At our Spa, we continue to enforce increased sanitization protocols thoroughly cleaning all high touch surfaces, disinfecting and sanitizing protocols in each massage room as well as the waiting area and of any objects clients touch with EPA – registered disinfectant.
Additionally, we are ventilating throughout the day by using HEPA air filtration systems with UV-C light, it helps reduce airborne bacteria and has a deadly effect on microorganisms such as pathogens, viruses, bacteria, and others.
These guidelines are based on principles of hygiene, common sense, and consensus guidance.
More than anything, We want to extend our condolences to all those who have lost love ones. Please stay safe and stay healthy.