Spa Bliss of Charlotte Appointment
Things to know before you start
- Spa Bliss of Charlotte uses Vagaro online software for your purchase.
- After you click the purchase button, you will be redirected to Vagaro.com.
- When you click on the certificate of your choice, you will be prompted to log in.
- If you are a returning customer of Spa Bliss of Charlotte, a profile has been created for you. Simply click “forgot password” to update your login information.
- If you have an existing Vagaro account, simply log in to your account to purchase your gift card.
- Follow the prompts, the system will capture the recipient’s information and create a profile for them, simplifying the booking process.
Through Vagaro you can: Purchase either online or on the Vagaro App.
How to Install the Vagaro App
- Go to your mobile device's app store (Google Play or Apple's App Store, for example.)
- Enter "Vagaro App" in the search box.
- Tap the Vagaro logo. Note: Do NOT tap on Vagaro Pro. ...
- Tap INSTALL.
- Tap OPEN once Vagaro has been installed.
- Tap ALLOW.
We require all active accounts to have a credit card on file.
- Payment is obtained at the close of the session.
- Accepted Payments: MasterCard VISA® American Express® Discover ® and Health Saving Account.
SPA BLISS COVID UPDATE Read More
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority.
You should stay home if:
•You have been told by a health care professional to self-quarantine
•You believe you have been exposed to the virus, even if you are not showing any symptoms.
•You are sick or have respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath (also contact your health care provider).
•You have traveled to a country within the past 3 months
•You are in a high-risk category as outlined above (over 60, preexisting medical condition, etc.)
Please cancel your appointment with 24 hours of your scheduled service if you are experiencing any of the symptoms above. We advise all pregnant clients to consult their treating doctor or healthcare provider before booking a prenatal massage.
Our first goal is for you to feel safe in a highly personalized atmosphere and confident in your care at Spa Bliss.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork require skin-to-skin contact and infectious control has always been a top priority for Spa Bliss. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help us to support all clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
To implement social distancing we ask that all clients come alone for their appointment and bring in as few items as possible. Due to additional cleaning protocols, you may experience slight delays in your appointment. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
• We will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• We will wear a mask or facial shield when we cannot main a safe distance of six feet.
• When you arrive at the office, please wear a mask and continue to the waiting area within our Suite 20 Q. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle and wait for our text to enter the building to avoid contact with other clients.
• Before your visit complete the COVID-19 form.
At our Spa, we continue to enforce increased sanitization protocols thoroughly cleaning all high touch surfaces, disinfecting and sanitizing protocols in each massage room as well as the waiting area and of any objects clients touch with EPA – registered disinfectant.
Additionally, we are ventilating throughout the day by using HEPA air filtration systems with UV-C light, it helps reduce airborne bacteria and has a deadly effect on microorganisms such as pathogens, viruses, bacteria, and others.
These guidelines are based on principles of hygiene, common sense, and consensus guidance.
More than anything, We want to extend our condolences to all those who have lost love ones. Please stay safe and stay healthy.